Domestic Electrical Installer Part P Training Course - Full Scope
Part P Full Scope EAL Accredited 600/7659/1 Domestic
The cost of Level 3 Certificate in installing, testing and ensuring compliance of electrical installations in dwellings (SE), course includes training, assessment and certification fees.
This Full Scope course covers level A electrical work. It allows for work such as consumer units, completely new wiring installations and outside cabling (SWA).
This course is designed for installers that carry out electrical installation work in dwellings under the supervision of a Qualified Supervisor. On successful completion of this course, you will be able to join the Full Scope electrical competent persons schemes offered by ELECSA providing you also hold a valid 17th Edition Wiring Regulations certificate.
Key Learning Areas Covered in This Course:
- Basic electrical principles and theory
- Legislation and regulations
- Electrical safety
- Domestic installations theory 1,2 and 3 – lighting, ring and radial sockets, showers, and consumer units
- Domestic installation best practice
- Domestic lighting circuits SELV
- Maintaining domestic installations
- 3 phase supplies
- Testing and documentation
- Steel Wire Armoured Cable Termination